Nepal Helpless Children Prosperity Society (NHCPS) is a non-governmental, non-profitable and non-political organization registered under the Charitable Society Act of the Government of Nepal and affiliated to the Social Welfare Council of Nepal. NHCPS has been established to work in the sector of helpless, street and orphan children found within Nepalese society.
The main objectives of NHCPS are as follows :
- Provide basic needs like food, shelter and cloth to the helpless, needy, street and orphan children
- Provide education through placement in official schools
- Arrange an environment for entertainment and recreation
- Teach skills and job-oriented knowledge to make them independent for their future prosperity
- Teach and motivate their social behavior and ideas and give them a human environment for their social dignity.
Programs and actions
In order to meet the objectives described above, NHCPS has planned and run the following actions:
- Collect the needy children and keep them in a house managed by the organization itself in Dholahity, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Prepare nutritious meals to the children, focusing on their health
- Send the children to school for their educational and overall development
- Provide recreational and entertainment facilities at home and a fun environment with singing, dancing, ...
- Teach them skills like crafts, paintings and other technical knowledge
- Treat the children as family members.
Contact informationIf you have any question about the orphanage or about how to help us, please feel free to contact us by phone or by e-mail.
Mobile: +977-9841726178 / +977-9741169883